The AIHM is proud to offer a scholarship to the most deserving student. The scholarship can be worth up to $10,000 and the winner of the scholarship will be able to select any one of our nationally accredited vocational courses in Natural Therapies.
The successful applicant will be asked to address the following points as part of their application process and then they may be asked to attend the AIHM for a selection interview.
- Please explain your current knowledge/experience of Natural Therapies.
- Describe your current lifestyle.
- How much time can you commit to your studies each week?
- What is your passion?
- How would you describe the purpose of your life?
- Describe the milestones in your life.
- What would you say are your life values?
- What are the major goals you have in your life?
- Do you have a mission in your life? If the answer is yes, what is it?
- Tell us what the term “spiritualism” means to you
- Why do you think the AIHM should award the scholarship to you?
Do you feel that you deserve the scholarship and are willing and able to undertake the commitment required to study full time for the 3 years? Then please complete the application form and post it to us, together with supporting documents.
Applications for the 2013 scholarship will close 4th February 2013.
“Clinical Practice Scholarships”
If you are a current student at the AIHM who has completed at least 100 hours of clinical hours and you have demonstrated during that time that you are totally dedicated to the welfare of your clients, committed to the clinical practice and have embraced the fundamentals of Natural Medicine into your own lifestyle – you will be eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Each Scholarship will cover up to 100 hours of clinical practice worth $500.00 and the AIHM offers up to five scholarships per year. These scholarships are awarded at a special annual ceremony held at the Institute.