Diploma courses offered by the AIHM are registered with the Commonwealth Register of
Institutions and Courses for Overseas Students (CRICOS). Accordingly, overseas students may apply for the –
Advanced Diploma of Naturopathy, Advanced Diploma of Western Herbal Medicine, Advanced Diploma of Ayurveda or Advanced Diploma of Nutritional Medicine.
To apply for one of our courses, download, complete and return the application form together with the following documents:
- Two recent passport-sized photographs
- Certified copy of your birth certificate or first few pages of your passport containing your personal information.
- Certified copies of your educational certificates and English Proficiency test results (if applicable)
- Two character references obtained from any of the following; a head of school, teacher, police officer, medical practitioner or your health professional, lawyer, responsible officer of a recognised voluntary organisation, head of a government or private establishment.
- A non-refundable application fee of AU$100.00 bank draft made payable to: AIHM
Once we receive your application form, supporting documentation and application fee, we will contact you either to arrange a phone interview or, if you are already in Perth, a personal interview with the Dean of Studies.
If you are successful at the interview, a Letter of Offer (that will include details of the course fees payable and details of the Private Overseas Student Health Cover premium) and a Letter of Acceptance (for you to sign and return) will all be forwarded to you. The Overseas Student Health Cover is compulsory for all overseas applicants.
Upon receipt of your signed Letter of Acceptance and payment of the required course fees, into our trust account, your OSHC premium will be forwarded to Medibank Private. We will then electronically issue a Confirmation of Enrolment to the Australian High Commission Office where you will be lodging your visa application and a copy will be sent to you. You will then be able to proceed with your student visa application.