Industry Recognition and Licensing Requirements
Upon completion of the course, graduates are eligible to apply for memberships of professional associations such as the Australian Natural Therapists Association or other professional membership organisations that represent Ayurvedic practitioners. However Industry association may require additional information and conditions for membership and requirements may change periodically. As such, prospective students are encouraged to contact the relevant professional bodies for current membership requirements. Currently there are no licensing requirements to practice Ayurveda in Australia.
- Your qualification is nationally recognised (Australia wide) through Australian Qualification Framework.
- Monitored and regulated by Australian Skills Qualification Authority, the government regulator of the Vocational Education and Training Sector.
- Articulation with Charles Sturt University that enable our graduates to enrol in the Bachelor of Health Science (Complementary Medicine) degree with advanced standing.
- Advanced Diploma and Diploma courses offered by AIHFE are approved by Department of Education and Training which enables our eligible students to access VET FEE-HELP, an interest free Government study loan.
- Approved by Department of Human Services to receive financial assistance for full time eligible Australian students (Austudy/Abstudy).
- Industry recognition which enable our students and graduates to apply for membership of professional bodies such as Australian Natural Therapists Association.
- Member of the Australian Council of Private Education and Training and fee protection for Australian students under their Tuition Assurance Scheme.
- Meets entry requirements and advanced standing in certain degree programs offered by Curtin University, Edith Cowan University and Murdoch University in Western Australia.
- Eligibility to apply for membership of American Association of Drugless Practitioners.
- Accredited by British Complementary Medicine Association.
- Post graduate clinical experience in Ayurveda at Sri Dharmasthala Manjunatheshwara Hospital in Kuthpady, India.